TERMS & CONDITIONS
REGULATIONS FOR THE ONLINE STORE
Online store of the company "Vimarco UK" Oliver Dytko, operating at is run by Oliver Dytko at the address:
12 NEW BARN LANE,
It's purpose is to enable shopping through the Internet.
Online Store (Store) - a website run by VIMARCO, available at www.vimarco.co.uk which allows Store customers to place orders.
Offer - goods / products placed on the website of the Online Store
Client - any person with full legal capacity, making purchases in the Store
Shopping basket - a functional element of the Store, which enables the Customer to make purchases using the website
1. All products offered in the store are new, free of physical and legal defects and have been legally distributed on the UK market.
2. When reviewing an offer, select the product/s by clicking the "Cart" button. After selecting the products, to process your order, click the "Checkout" button and then choose payment method.
3. Select payment method.
4. Submission and completion of the order will be confirmed by email.
5. The order placed by the Customer will commence only after the Seller has received the confirmation of correct cleared payment, unless payment "on delivery" has been selected. The order will be automatically cancelled if no payment is made within 5 calendar days.
6. All prices in the store are gross retail prices (including VAT). The price of the goods given in the content of the Store's offer includes taxes and all fees required by the applicable law.
7. The need to issue a VAT invoice should be reported to store staff by checking the appropriate box on the form when ordering.
1. The order will be completed and sent within 2-4 business days.
2. The cost of delivery in England is
-ROYAL MAIL SPECIAL DELIVERY *3 £10
-ROYAL MAIL SPECIAL DELIVERY NEXT DAY *2 £15
-CONTACT US TO GET A QUOTE FOR DELIVERIES OUTSIDE THE UK
The customer can choose one of the following payment methods:
• Payment to the account: account number 53944860. Sort code: 30 98 97 (Please reference payment with your name)
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE AGREEMENT
1. You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the date on which you came into possession of the item or in which a third party other than the carrier came into possession of the item.
2. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal from the contract, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by way of an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail to the address ). You can use the withdrawal form template (available for download), but it is not mandatory.
3. In order to keep the deadline for withdrawal from the contract, it is enough for you to send information regarding the exercise of your right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
4. In the event of withdrawal from this contract, we will refund to you all payments received from you, including delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from the delivery method chosen by you other than the cheapest method of delivery offered by us), immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which we were informed about your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract. We will refund the payment using the same payment methods that you used in the original transaction, unless agreed otherwise. In any case, you will not incur any fees in connection with this refund.
5. We may withhold reimbursement until receipt of the item or until proof of its return is provided to us, whichever occurs first.
6. Please return the item to the following address:
12 NEW BARN LANE,
No later than 14 days from the date on which you informed us about the withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the item within 14 days.
7. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the items.
8. You are only responsible for reducing the value of things resulting from using it in a different way than was
necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of things.
9. Please send a proof of purchase (invoice or receipt) with the goods.
COMPLAINTS ABOUT ORDERS
1. “Vimarco uk” Oliver Dytko as the seller is liable to the Customer who is a consumer within the meaning of art. 22  of the Civil Code, under the warranty for defects in the scope specified in the Civil Code, in particular in art. 556 and art. 556  -556  of the Civil Code.
2. Complaints arising from the infringement of the rights of the Customer guaranteed by law or under these Regulations should be directed to the address “Vimarco Uk” Oliver Dytko commits to considering each complaint within 14 days, and if it was not possible, to inform the customer during this period, when the complaint will be considered.
3. Please return the products to the following address:
12 NEW BARN LANE,
you can use the template (available for download).
COMPLAINTS RELATED TO THE PROVISION OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
1. “Vimarco UK” Oliver Dytko takes action to ensure that the Store operates properly from current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove all irregularities reported by customers within a reasonable time.
2. The customer is obliged to immediately inform “Vimarco UK” Oliver Dytko of any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the Online Store website.
3. The Customer may report irregularities related to the functioning of the Store to
12 NEW BARN LANE,
by e-mail to or using the contact form.
4. In the complaint, the Customer should provide his name and surname, correspondence address, type and date of irregularities related to the functioning of the Store.
5. “Vimarco UK” Oliver Dytko undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days, and if this is not possible, to inform the customer during this period, when the complaint will be considered.